Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Shower Pics

Yesterday I had my baby shower and it was awesome!! Heather and Chandra did an amazing job with everything. Thankfully my mom and Tati got to come down for the shower and it made it so much more special. The pictures are totally random order.

The girls



Mom poking my belly trying to get William to wake up.


Heather, Chandra, and I
Almost everyone. Most of the group had left at this point

Kyle's favorite bib





Cute until he turns 15 and has the same attitude





Addyson...My future daughter-in-law. Who said arrainged marriages are a bad thing?





Judging the baby pictures everyone had to draw on their head. It was so funny!







Kaesyn chasing the cats. So adorable









The loot :)










Tati and Addy. She makes a very good babysitter






Getting ready to leave


Food table!! YUMMY























2 comments:

Pops said...

Wish we coulda been there. Congrats! (Tati is growing up.)

KE&A said...

Looks like so much fun! Send pics when you get your nursery together.