Sunday, March 15, 2009

31 Weeks

Finally I have a new baby belly picture. There will be more thanks to my mom. Things with the baby are really starting to come together. We have all of our nursery furniture and we're going to set everything up next weekend. I'm still feeling good just starting to get a little uncomfortable . I've started having some hip pain and really bad swelling in my hands, feet, and my face but that's it. The countdown is officially on. 9 MORE WEEKS!




Tati feeling the baby move

31 weeks

1 comment:

Ash Malone said...

Yeahhhh, I can't believe that you're going to be a mom in 9 weeks...=)!!! Sooo happpppy for you babe!!! Hope your doing good. Photos look so cute & looks like you had a great time at the baby shower!! Did you get lots of goods?!?! Send some photos of the baby room!!! =) Miss ya