Saturday, December 13, 2008

Honda Pilot




We bought our first family car today!!! We bought a 2004 Honda Pilot and I absolutely love it!! It rides so smooth and it is really nice. It seats 7, has power everything, a built in navigation system (which we don't know the code to yet so we can't use it), and is in really good condition. I feel like such a mom when I drive it.....LOL. It will be great when mom and the kids come down here for Christmas because we can all fit in the car instead of having to drive two cars or mom paying a ton of money to rent a van. No we just have to sell the bike!

Our new car


4 comments:

Pops said...

Congrats!!
Drive with care. Remember that you are driving for two!
Beautiful ride, BTW.

Ash Malone said...

Hey babe...YOU ARE SUCH A SOCCER MOM!! Ha, I love it...what a great ride! Totally happy for you two!! Ohhh and by the way...HAPPY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! I know I'm late, but wasn't in the office till today...so wanted to wish you guys a great day, or at least another great day, good reason to celebrate again!!! Hope your day was amazing, can't believe it's already been a year since I've seen you two, gosh time flies by!!! Well I guess I did see you in April..so it hasn't really been a year yet!!! Hope your hubby spoiled you rotten! LOVE YA MISS YA.....!!!!!

Pops said...

BTW...
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darin, Jean, Samson & Sydney said...

Congratulations on the car and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

XOXO Auntie Jean