Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A very special birthday wish

So today is a very special day....It's my Love's birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope all your wishes come true. I know mine have because I wished for a husband like you and it happened. You are so amazing and so loving. I didn't think that you could be even more caring than you already were but you have once again surpassed all my expectations since we found out we were going to have a baby. I know you are going to be a great dad because you are such a wonderful husband. I love you so much and I can't wait to spend many more birthdays together (maybe one of mine...). I love you handsome. Happy birthday

4 comments:

Ash Malone said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH happy LATE birthday to MR KYLE!!! Hope you had an amazing day!!! We'll have to make up for all our 'missed birthday celebrations' and do a massive one in Hawaii together!! Hope things are going well for both you guys! LOVE & MISS YA....!

Pops said...

A-L... pleeeeeeeeeze!!!
Isn't he hard enough to live with??

Pops said...

Congrats, Son,
but A-L pleeeeeeeeeze!!!!
Such a gushy love note. Isn't he hard enough to live with???

Darin, Jean, Samson & Sydney said...

Happy Late Birthday Kyle!

Love Auntie Jean & Uncle Darin